Life is a journey. As your life coach, i walk alongside you. i’m your partner, with GOD in the center, as we work together to move you from where you are to where GOD wants to take you.
A coach is someone who, directed by the HOLY SPIRIT, asks powerful, insightful questions that help you to verbalize your values, goals and challenges in a way that leads to making important GOD-inspired realizations and solutions.
The coaching journey starts with assessing where you are in terms of mindset, strengths and awareness. Along the way, led by the HOLY SPIRIT, we also examine and identify your obstacles, challenges and unidentified strengths and resources.
Gradually, GOD will begin to establish your goals, build strengths and skills and expand your vision and potential. Coaching helps you take tangible steps toward what GOD has for you.
The coach is your partner as you discover for yourself GOD’s path and direction for your life, challenging you when appropriate and providing GOD-directed encouragement, feedback, prayer support and accountability. The three of us will work together to push past personal and spiritual obstacles.
i have been privileged to walk with many women as GOD brought to light challenges and enabled them to grow in increased insight and strength in their relationship with HIM.
Regardless of the area of focus, we will center on helping you bridge the gap between where you are and what GOD wants to take you.
The gifts GOD has given me encompass relationships, spiritual growth, leadership and writing/speaking:
Coaching Writing and Speaking
Do you have a longing to write a book or start a blog, but aren’t sure exactly how to move forward? Maybe you’re working on a project, but you’re stuck. Perhaps you’re a speaker needing help developing or defining your message. GOD, through the process of coaching, can help you overcome obstacles, unlock creativity, increase motivation and help you define your unique message.
My degree is in Communications, which GOD has used to open the door to writing hundreds of published articles, authoring two books, as well as blogging and speaking. In addition to coaching writers, i also offer content development editing (for overall flow and development of ideas).
For specific packages and services for writers, speakers and bloggers, click HERE.
To read about The Writing Coaching Philosophy GOD gave me, click HERE. (A MUST read!)
Are you struggling to identify obstacles or change limiting behaviors? GOD can use coaching to empower you make adjustments in attitude, perception, thinking and behaviors, so you can be a more effective, inspired and GOD-centered leader.
GOD led me to a variety of leadership roles, as well as training. i received training in Leadership Coaching from the Institute for Life Coach Training, a program accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), the coaching industry gold standard governing body.
Relationships can be beautiful — and messy. Sometimes they are good, but you know they can be challenging.
Personally, GOD has walked with me as we’ve navigated troubled waters in my marriage. He’s been right beside me as we’ve confronted challenging, complicated issues with both of my children. i’m not an expert. i’m not a counselor. i just know the ONE who is. GOD will show you and me if counseling, not coaching, is most appropriate for your individual situation.
However, often, GOD can use coaching to help you identify and move past barriers or behaviors that may be preventing you from deepening and improving your relationships with spouses, children, co-workers and/or other family and friends.
Coaching Spiritual Growth
Women often struggle with all the pressures, busyness and distractions in today’s world. GOD has entrusted me with women’s leadership roles. He has walked with me through the gift of personal, spiritual, relationship battles and growth, providing me with rich experience in the common fears and struggles of women as it relates to spiritual issues.
GOD can use coaching to help you identify spiritual barriers, develop a plan for intentional growth, acquire valuable accountability and reach uncharted depths in your relationship with HIM.
I offer a variety of packages to meet your specific needs.
For more information about my services and/or for a FREE 30-minute consultation, please email me at email@example.com.
God has placed within my heart a passion and gift for encouraging and relating to the deep needs of other women.
Through my own painful experiences and professional training, HE has taught me how to help women discover and unleash their strengths, uncover their dreams and unlock their potential.
My heart is to point you to GOD WHO will lead you to discover who HE is. That is the key to discovering HIS will and purpose for you.
- GOD spoke to my heart when i was just a little girl. Yet I didn’t recognize HIS passionate pursuit of me until my late 20’s. It has been an incredibly painful, but beautiful and freeing journey since then as God has drawn me closer to Him and stripped away the things that I was clinging to for my hope, significance and security. You do not have to be a Christian for me to coach you, but i do coach as GOD leads. HE is Everything, so HE permeates everything i do.
- The heart GOD gave me for encouraging women grew from the ways HE has powerfully worked in my own life — as HE’s give me the power to fight chronic pain and illness over the last 20 years, raise a special needs child, face incredibly difficult parenting and marriage challenges and grapple with mental health issues with family members. In other words, I’ve been through some stuff.
- Now HE is giving me new life and healing that can only be described as incomprehensible! It is so powerful and miraculous that only HE can get credit for it. Yet, the healing HE’s given me is not the gift! The real gift was the revelation of who HE is. That is the gift i received before HE gave me my physical healing. He released me from the false god of performance that i’ve been serving all these years and showed me the REAL GOD — the GOD who simply asks for us to choose to seek HIM. As we do, HE reveals HIMSELF. Our love for HIM and HIS incredible sweetness motivates us to obey and submit to HIM more and more. Out of gratitude and love, not unhealthy fear and obligation. As we choose to obey HIM, it open the door for the HOLY SPIRIT to work in our lives and hearts. As i’ve encountered this REAL GOD the chains of physical and spiritual bondage have begun to drop one by one.
Honestly, GOD has provided all my training. Through HIS Word and through the people and experiences HE has placed in my path. HE has also led me to a few places that have helped prepare me and increase my skills and knowledge of HIM:
- BA in Mass Communications with an emphasis in Journalism from Taylor University in Indiana.
- Certification as a Professional Life Coach from the Christian Coach Institute, a highly regarded program accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), the coaching industry’s gold standard governing body.
- 12-hour Leaders’ Course, “Leadership Coaching: Coaching Executives, Business Leaders and Emerging Leaders,” through the Institute for Life Coach Training, a program also accredited by the ICF.
- Women’s Ministry Director at my church for the last five years, leading women and cultivating leaders as they go deeper in their walk with Jesus. GOD led me to Women’s Ministry 20 years ago and i have served in variety of roles.
- Healthcare staff writer and later as an account executive at a major marketing company. For more than 20 years, i worked as a freelance writer, creating marketing and public relations materials for hospitals and physician groups.
- Co-author of Mothering from Scratch: Finding the Best Parenting Style for Your Family (Bethany House, 2015) and Author of Invisible Wounds: Hope While You’re Hurting.
- HE’s provided opportunities for publishing credits in Focus on the Family’s Focus on Your Child newsletters, Clubhouse, In Touch, CBN.com, Lifeway’s Journey devotional magazine for women. Online opportunities have included publication on The Mighty, Mom Babble, Mamapedia, Bonbon Break and For Every Mom.