Do you have an invisible wound? Are you ready to share your story?
Does this sound familiar? Few people would believe that beneath your cool or happy exterior is a raging battle for joy, hope and faith. However, in the midst of the pain, you can see God working—even though it’s not always in ways you’d choose. Despite the pain, you’ve experienced God’s healing, transforming power, even if He hasn’t transformed your circumstances.
If that sounds like you, I’d love for you to submit a guest post.
Revelation 12:11 tells us that our testimony—our story—is one of two things that defeats the enemy: And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony. And they did not love their lives so much that they were afraid to die.
It shatters the loneliness and defeat of isolation. We feel hopeful and empowered. It inspires and empowers others. It makes it safe for others to share their stories and express their doubts, fears, and discouragement.
We then have the opportunity to encourage, pray, and speak truth into each other’s lives.
Please follow these guidelines when submitting your post:
- Your post should transparently tell your story. It should be structured in four sections: 1.) Who The World Sees 2.) What Lies Beneath 3.) When The Healing Began 4.) How God Is Using My Pain
- Make sure your tone is conversational, encouraging, equipping, transparent and grace-filled.
- Posts should be between 750-1000 words.
- If you have personal photos that go well with your article, please feel free to include them. However, that is not necessary. We will take care of the graphics.
- You may link back to your own blog posts within your guest post. However, please no affiliate links in the body of the post. Any links that aren’t congruent with the mission of this blog/website will be removed.
- Please provide a 3-5 line bio and photo as a separate JPEG. You may also provide your social media links.
- Keep in mind that all posts need to be original, never-before-published content.
- Send the post to firstname.lastname@example.org as a Microsoft Word document or as a Google Doc link.
You will receive an email within two weeks if your post is accepted.
A quick checklist before you hit send:
___ Did you attach the post as a Microsoft Word document or Google Doc?
___ If you sent a Google doc link, did you remember to share it with my email address, email@example.com and enable “permission to edit”?
___ Are all of your links working properly and do they open in a new window?
___ Did you include your bio and a separate photo of yourself as a JPEG?